- Build long distance education services for schools and universities
- Deliver lectures, discussions and debates in real-time to students across the world
- Attend virtual classrooms from personal devices, review dynamic programs at any time
- Program content workflow and distribute lecture materials with management tools
- Create and publish education programs instantly via a centralized channel system
Gorilla Education Cloud provides schools with the capabilities to effectively manage their course content, reduce human resources, and deliver lectures on a versatile range of screens, smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV or digital signage. On Gorilla Education Cloud, professors can decide and organize training messages from a multimedia library, to create the very own teaching environment. Each student or trainee can customize a personal classroom, centralize learning information.
Network connected online classrooms, attend live lecture, review intellectual content, invite group discussion on PCs or smartphones.
Handle the entire content flow, from initial ingestion, quality control, transcoding, management, editing, tiered archive, to final delivery.
Vision of the Education Cloud
- Open – wherever you are, you can start or resume your learning path through a world-wide network.
- Interactive – the learning material is not just boring texts or graphics anymore; it must be a versatile collaboration process with multimedia queries, answers and stimulating discussion.
- Personal – be able to create a personal learning environment according to different requirements and habits; and adjust/enhance by the learning situation.
- Grouped – students are not alone in the learning environment; they can discuss online with teachers and classmates, or offline on forums.
Universities, colleges, educational institutions, and academic organizations.