Gorilla Enterprise TV provides an easy-to-use all-in-one platform for managing, scheduling and delivering video content within the enterprise. Designed to be used by a single operator, Gorilla Enterprise TV can support a scalable number of concurrent users (accessing via web browser or mobile app), and connection to multiple public screen players.
Gorilla Enterprise TV is ideal for managing content delivery for the purpose of business training, advertising, corporate messaging, and other forms of communication, where content can be made available on demand or as a scheduled program.
- Run your own shows, enlighten your business with dynamic multimedia training, advertising and news content
- Manage up to 24 live channels at once
- Scale your viewing audience as required
- Upload video content into a centralized content pool, then create programs from your uploaded content
- Create a new channel in minutes with its own name and icon
- Schedule programs to appear at specific times of the day, days of the week, weeks in the year
- Target specific channels to specific viewing platforms like apps, signage displays and the web
- Access all management features wherever you are via an easy-to-use web portal
Gorilla Enterprise TV allows organizations create their own channels and allows video content to be captured, managed, repurposed, delivered, and shared with anyone from anywhere via easily defined channels. Content can be delivered to mobile app, web site or digital signage.
Gorilla Enterprise TV leverages the latest technology to manage masses of video information to deliver well-organized content in an easy-to-use and cost-effective way.
- Provide content acquisition and content management.
- Upload different formats simultaneously.
- Organize content under categories and keyword search content
- Create video programs from uploaded content.
- None-linear selection process inserts and arranges a sequence of videos.
- Launch and schedule online video channels or IPTV channels.
- Browse video on demand or broadcast live programs.
- Connect and host public screens, mobile devices, and internet web portals.
- Assign different channels to different displays.
- Sign up users to the frontend and backend login accesses.
- Manage users' accounts, privileges and entrance policies.
Enterprises promote advertising, online video, app media, and IPTV. Areas of retails, franchises, and shopping centers.